JANA NELSON – PARADISE REAL ESTATE AGENT – REALTOR ®

Jana Nelson moved to Lake Tahoe in 1989. Jana has been involved in real estate for 15 years in the capacity of a builder, California Realtor and a Timeshare Consultant.

Jana joined Paradise Real Estate and Timeshare Resale in 2008. Jana listens carefully to her clients needs. She has enjoyed consulting her buyers to find the best vacation ownership and real estate for their criteria at the very best price.

“My buyers and sellers have often commented how they appreciate the extensive customer service I provide throughout the transaction. I try to treat others how I want to be treated”

Jana enjoys the great outdoor activities that Lake Tahoe offers like bicycling, golfing, boating and hiking.

Please call Jana toll-free at 1-800-996-2001 for help with all of your timeshare and real estate transactions

< Back To About Us

Real Testimonials;

• Thanks Jana, I appreciate your quick action in locating a buyer in this quiet time in real estate and in the Lake Tahoe market. I had to competitively price this Marriott Grand Residence unit to sell it and after it hit the market with your e-blast and many contacts it was only in a few days that 2 buyers showed up and shortly thereafter that we were in escrow and a quick close followed. –Russ Broughan
  • I had a successful experience in a very challenging market. Jana with Paradise Timeshare Resale found buyers for the 3 timeshares I had listed with them. The communication with Jana was timely and efficient. I would reccomend Jana Nelson to my friends and family that want to sell their timeshares by a professional brokerage. – Joy Rosello

• Thanks for your extremely prompt response and your handling of this matter. Once again, if we buy another timeshare, we want you! Happy to recomend you to anyone or if you want to use a customer as a reference, just let me know. – Dave Stanton

• I just wanted you to know how pleased we are with our timeshare purchase. I purchased the Tahoe Beach and Ski Blub timeshare last year as a surprise Christmas gift  for my family. Jana was our salesperson. I had no experiance with timeshare sales and sent numerous emails and phone calls her way. She was always patient and explained everything in great detail. – I have referred several friends to your company. Happy Holidays! – Gail Salata

• I receievd the check today. Thank you for your professional service. We may visit again in the future. – Frank

• It’s surprising what a chance meeting on the walkway outside of your office has lead to. You were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I appreciate your efforts. I’ll letyou know when the ek shows up in II. Thanks Again – Gary
  • Hello Nancy & Jana, I just wanted to let you know that I received the check for the sale of my timeshare in the mail today. I appreciate all the work you put into completing the sale, and especially in these hard times. My best wishes to both of you. – Carol Myers